Sun, Jun 05|
Two Pints Longue #110
Whiskey Pairing Charcuterie & Candlemaking Workshop with Indigo Creations & That Board
Join us for this fun workshop where you will create your own handcrafted bourbon-themed soy candle and whiskey pairing charcuterie board to take home! A perfect activity to share with your partner or best friend!
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Two Pints Longue #110, 641 E Boughton Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
About this event
Father's Day is just around the corner! Get your creativity flowing and learn new skills with this fun whiskey-themed candlemaking and charcuterie workshop on June 5. This workshop is a great idea to include into your celebration plans or get some great Father’s Day gift ideas. Or come to this workshop with your partner who loves whiskey!
Pairing certain foods with whiskey elevates the tasting experience and building your own charcuterie board doesn’t have to be difficult. Elevate things even futher with your own handcrafted pet and eco-friendly candle, made with your choice of bourbon-inspired scents!
Craft for yourself to take home and enjoy, or share your unique handmade creations with a loved one. This is a perfect afternoon activity to share a memorable experience with your date, have fun with friends, or bond with a loved one!
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite bourbon inspired scent from our collection, customize your label, and mix and pour your own clean-burning soy candle with this hands on experience. In a classic metal jar with a sleek matte black finish, your handmade crackling wood wick candle will match any decor and be perfect for gifting! You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Step by step charcuterie and whiskey pairing instruction by Tess from That Board. She will guide you to build the perfect giftable charcuterie for whiskey lovers & Father's Day. Your charcuterie will be filled with high quality meat and cheese to be paired with whiskey, olives, nuts, and other accompaniements. You will learn about ingredient combinations and arrangement. You will be also given a food & whiskey pairing list! Pick a whiskey from the list and gift it with the board you built! What a perfect, loving hand-crafted gift!
- All materials and ingredients needed to make your creations
- A glass of wine or beer from the bar at Two Pints. Additional food and drinks are available to order, view the Two Pints menu here.
- 15% Indigo Creations Pop-Up Shop discount. Complete your perfect gift with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
The $65 ticket fee covers the materials for one person to make one candle, one charcuterie board, and enjoy one glass of wine or beer. If you would like to work on your crafts together with a partner, please purchase the extra guest add-on ($10) which will also cover an additional drink. To work on seperate candles and charcuterie boards, each guest will need their own full workshop ticket.
This exciting workshop sells out quickly! Tickets for our last event were gone in less than a day! As of 5/31, there are four spots left for this workshop!
Note: Class fees are used to secure the materials necessary for the workshop ahead of time so that everything is ready for you to get creating! Please get in touch to make other arrangements if you will be unable to attend.
This ticket includes instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a glass of wine or beer provided by Two Pints. To work with a partner and/or enjoy a second drink, you will require the $10 add on ticket as well.
This is an add-on to the Workshop Ticket, which allows a guest to work with you on your candle and charcuterie board. It includes an additional glass of wine or wine provided by Two Pints.