Sun, Apr 23|
Spartan Ale House Naperville
Spring Fling Charcuterie & Candlemaking Workshop with Indigo Creations & That Board
Fresh ingredients and fresh fragrances are the perfect way to spring into a new season! Come create your own beautiful spring charcuterie and handcrafted candle to take home!
Time & Location
Apr 23, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Spartan Ale House Naperville, 3032 English Rows Avenue, Naperville, IL 60564, USA
About this event
Indigo Creations is teaming up again with That Board by Tess to offer this unique workshop to heat up your creativity just in time for warmer weather! Treat yourself or bring a friend to our Spring Fling candlemaking and charcuterie workshop on April 23. This is a perfect chance to learn new skills and enjoy a fun spring weekend activity in Naperville!
First, learn about the art and science of candlemaking as you craft your own handcrafted pet and eco-friendly candle! Choose from our selection of seasonal scents to mix and pour in the colorful metallic tin of your choice! Your candle will feature a crackling wood wick to get you through those rainy spring days. You'll get a unique hands-on experience, and a clean burning candle to take home after the workshop.
While your candle sets, Tess from That Board will walk your through creating a beautiful charcuterie cheese plate with fresh veggie crudites. Learn ingredient arrangement and pairing skills that will impress your friends and family while creating your own board to take home or enjoy onsite. Your charcuterie board will include a delicious selection of premium cheeses and colorful seasonal ingredients.
Craft for yourself to take home and enjoy, or share your unique handmade creations with a loved one. This is a perfect activity to say hello to the new season!
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite seasonal scent from our collection, choose your favorite candle tin, customize your label, and mix and pour your own clean-burning soy candle with this hands on experience. You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Step by step charcuterie instruction by Tess from That Board. Build your own delicious charcuterie selection with fresh seasonal ingredients and premium cheeses!
- All materials and ingredients needed to make your creations
- A glass of wine, beer, or soft drink from the selection at Spartan Ale House. Additional food and drinks are available to order seperately, view the menu here.
- 15% Indigo Creations Pop-Up Shop discount. Kick off the New Year with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
The $70 ticket fee covers the materials for one person to make one candle, one charcuterie board, and enjoy one glass of wine or beer. If you would like to work on your crafts together with a partner, please purchase the extra guest add-on ($10) which also includes an additional drink for your partner. To work on seperate candles and charcuterie glass, each guest will need their own full workshop ticket.
Note: Class fees are used to secure the materials necessary for the workshop ahead of time so that everything is ready for you to get creating! Please get in touch to make other arrangements if you will be unable to attend.
Early Bird Ticket for Two
+$3.25 service fee
This ticket includes full workshop participation for two, including instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie each, plus a glass of wine or beer provided by Spartan Ale House for each guest.
+$3.25 service fee