Sun, Nov 20|
Spartan Ale House Naperville
Friendsgiving Charcuterie & Candlemaking Workshop with Indigo Creations & That Board
This Friendsgiving, join us for a special evening of charcuterie, candles, and connection! Bring along your best friend to sip and celebrate while you create your own beautiful wine glass-cuterie and handcrafted candle to take home!
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Spartan Ale House Naperville, 3032 English Rows Avenue, Naperville, IL 60564, USA
About this event
They say friends are the family you choose, so why not set aside some time for them this holiday season? This fun and informative workshop will give you and your bestie the perfect chance to create and connect! Get your creativity flowing and learn new skills with our unique Mismatch Toast candlemaking and charcuterie workshop on November 20. This Friendsgiving experience is perfect to share with your favorite person (or people!) this fall!
Cheers to you and your friends! For the first part of your "toast", learn how to arrange a beautiful wine glass charcuterie featuring Crate & Barrel Collective drinkware! Your glass-cuterie will include a delicious selection of cheeses, meats, and other seasonal ingredients, and the wine glass is yours to keep and take home! Of course, no good toast is complete without a good drink---so you'll enjoy a glass of wine to toast with your friends as well!
Then keep the flame of friendship burning bright with your own handcrafted pet and eco-friendly candle! Choose from our selection of cozy seasonal scents to mix and pour a beautiful candle to burn at home or gift for the holidays! The beautiful wine glass candle tumbler is washable and reusable, so even after the candle burns out you can still "get lit"!
There will also be a raffle for the chance to win a lovely Crate & Barrel item or an Indigo Creations handcrafted gift set!
Craft for yourself to take home and enjoy, or share your unique handmade creations with a loved one. This is a perfect activity to celebrate Friendsgiving by catching up with an old friend or bonding with a new one!
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite seasonal scent from our collection, choose your favorite wine tumbler vessel, customize your label, and mix and pour your own clean-burning soy candle with this hands on experience. You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Step by step charcuterie instruction by Tess from That Board. Build your own delicious seasonal charcuterie wine glass filled with quality meats, cheeses, and other tasty accompaniments! The Crate & Barrel wine glass is yours to keep!
- All materials and ingredients needed to make your creations
- A glass of wine from the selection at Spartan Ale House. Additional food and drinks are available to order seperately, view the menu here.
- 15% Indigo Creations Pop-Up Shop discount. Complete your perfect Friendsgiving experience with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
- Free raffle entry. Win a Crate & Barrel prize or Indigo Creations gift set!
The $67.50 ticket fee covers the materials for one person to make one candle, one glass-cuterie (including glass to take home), and enjoy one glass of wine or beer. If you would like to work on your crafts together with a partner, please purchase the extra guest add-on ($10) which also includes an additional drink for your partner. To work on seperate candles and charcuterie glass, each guest will need their own full workshop ticket.
This exciting workshop sells out quickly! Be sure to sign up before our limited seats are gone!
Note: Class fees are used to secure the materials necessary for the workshop ahead of time so that everything is ready for you to get creating! Please get in touch to make other arrangements if you will be unable to attend.
This ticket includes instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie, plus a glass of wine or beer provided by Spartan Ale House. To work with a partner, you will require a $10 add on ticket as well.$67.50+$1.69 service feeSold Out
Guest Add On
This is an add-on to the Workshop Ticket, which allows a partner to join as you craft your creations. It includes an additional drink for your guest to enjoy.$10.00Sold Out
This event is sold out