Sat, Aug 26|
2 Fools Cider
Cider Pairing Charcuterie & Candlemaking Workshop with Indigo Creations & That Board
Join us for this fun picnic-themed workshop where you will create your own handcrafted scented soy candle and delicious charcuterie board to pair with local craft ciders! A perfect activity to share with your partner or friends!
Time & Location
Aug 26, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
2 Fools Cider, 1864 High Grove Ln, Naperville, IL 60540, USA
About this event
What better way to enjoy that dog days of summer than with a picnic? Get your creativity flowing and learn new skills with this fun picnic-themed candlemaking and charcuterie workshop on August 26th. Bring your partner or best friends along for a fun evening of cider and crafting.
Learn about the art and science of candlemaking as you craft your own handcrafted pet and eco-friendly candle! Choose from our selection of seasonal and picnic-themed scents to mix and pour your own 8 ounce amber glass candle! You'll get a unique hands-on experience, and a clean burning candle to take home after the workshop. Keep it for yourself, or gift it to a loved one!
While your candle sets, Tess from That Board will walk your through creating a beautiful charcuterie board with seasonal ingredients. Learn arrangement and pairing skills that will impress your friends and family while creating your own board to take home or enjoy onsite. Your charcuterie board will include a delicious selection of cheeses, meats, fresh and dried fruits, and other accompaniments.
While you craft, enjoy the authentic atmosphere of 2 Fools Cidery and Taproom and enjoy delicious local craft cider on us! Select your favorite pint or flight from their craft selection to find the perfect pairing for your charcuterie and candle crafting experience.
Pack all of your creations in your own reusable mini picnic basket to decorate and take home!
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite themed scent from our collection, customize your label, and mix and pour your own clean-burning soy candle with this hands on experience. You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Step by step charcuterie and cider pairing instruction by Tess from That Board. She will guide you to build the perfect charcuterie board for Father's Day or any occasion. You will learn about ingredient combinations, arrangement, and flavor pairings using a variety of quality cheeses, meat, fruits, and more!
- All materials and ingredients needed to make your creations.
- A customizable mini picnic basket for all of your future cider and charcuterie adventures!
- A pint or flight of cider from our friends at 2 Fools Cider. Enjoy a pour or flight---our treat! Additional drinks are available to order seperately.
- 15% Indigo Creations Pop-Up Shop discount. Complete your perfect gift with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
The $75 ticket fee covers the materials for one person to make one candle, one charcuterie board, one picnic basket, and enjoy one cider pour or flight.
This exciting workshop sells out quickly! Be sure to sign up before our limited seats are gone!
Note: Class fees are used to secure the materials necessary for the workshop ahead of time so that everything is ready for you to get creating! Please get in touch to make other arrangements if you will be unable to attend.
+$1.80 service fee
This ticket includes instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a cider pour or flight provided by 2 Fools Cider.
+$1.80 service fee
Early Bird Ticket for Two
This ticket includes full workshop participation for two. Both guests will receive instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a cider pour or flight provided by 2 Fools Cider.