Sat, Jun 17|
2 Fools Cider
Cider Pairing Charcuterie & Candlemaking Workshop with Indigo Creations & That Board
Join us for this fun workshop where you will create your own handcrafted scented soy candle and delicious charcuterie board to pair with local craft ciders! A perfect activity to share with your partner or friends!
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
2 Fools Cider, 1864 High Grove Ln, Naperville, IL 60540, USA
About this event
Father's Day is just around the corner! Get your creativity flowing and learn new skills with this fun cider-themed candlemaking and charcuterie workshop on June 17. This workshop is a great gift idea or a perfect addition to your celebration plans for Father’s Day. Or come to this workshop with your partner or best friends for a fun evening of cider and crafting.
Learn about the art and science of candlemaking as you craft your own handcrafted pet and eco-friendly candle! Choose from our selection of themed woodsy, boozy, and herbal scents to mix and pour your own 8 ounce amber glass candle! You'll get a unique hands-on experience, and a clean burning candle to take home after the workshop. Keep it for yourself, or gift it to a loved one!
While your candle sets, Tess from That Board will walk your through creating a beautiful charcuterie board with seasonal ingredients. Learn arrangement and pairing skills that will impress your friends and family while creating your own board to take home or enjoy onsite. Your charcuterie board will include a delicious selection of cheeses, meats, fresh and dried fruits, and other accompaniments.
While you craft, enjoy the authentic atmosphere of 2 Fools Cidery and Taproom and enjoy delicious local craft cider on us! Select your favorite pint or flight from their craft selection to find the perfect pairing for your charcuterie and candle crafting experience.
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite themed scent from our collection, customize your label, and mix and pour your own clean-burning soy candle with this hands on experience. You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Step by step charcuterie and cider pairing instruction by Tess from That Board. She will guide you to build the perfect charcuterie board for Father's Day or any occasion. You will learn about ingredient combinations, arrangement, and flavor pairings using a variety of quality cheeses, meat, fruits, and more!
- All materials and ingredients needed to make your creations.
- A pint or flight of cider from our friends at 2 Fools Cider. Enjoy a pour or flight---our treat! Additional drinks are available to order seperately.
- 15% Indigo Creations Pop-Up Shop discount. Complete your perfect gift with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
The $60 ticket fee covers the materials for one person to make one candle, one charcuterie board, and enjoy one cider pour or flight.
This exciting workshop sells out quickly! Be sure to sign up before our limited seats are gone! As of 6/1, this workshop is SOLD OUT! Follow our Events page or social media to be notified of future workshops, or get in touch to schedule your own!
Note: Class fees are used to secure the materials necessary for the workshop ahead of time so that everything is ready for you to get creating! Please get in touch to make other arrangements if you will be unable to attend.
This ticket includes instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a cider pour or flight provided by 2 Fools Cider.$62.50Sold Out
Early Bird Ticket for Two
This ticket includes full workshop participation for two. Both guests will receive instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a cider pour or flight provided by 2 Fools Cider.$115.00Sold Out
This event is sold out