Sun, Feb 18|
Tasting deVine Cellars
Bubbly & Body Candles Workshop @ Tasting deVine Cellars
Matches for candles, glasses for wine, why not enjoy both this Valentine's? Join us for a glass of locally made artisan bubbly while you create your own handcrafted body candle to take home!
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2024, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Tasting deVine Cellars, 21 W Jefferson Ave, Naperville, IL 60540, USA
About this event
Whether you're planning a romantic date or a fun afternoon out with friends, you can't go wrong with this unique bubbly and body candle workshop on February 18!
Treat yourself or a loved one with the gift of your own handcrafted moisturizing body candle! What is a body candle? This Indigo Creations specialty features our plant-based soy coconut wax blend enhanced with shea butter, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. When you burn it, the melted wax can be applied to the skin as a hydrating moisturizer for dry winter skin or soothing massage oil for a cozy night in!
You'll get to choose from our selection of seasonal scents to mix and pour your own skin-loving body candle and learn about the art and science of candlemaking in the process! Select your choice of candle tin, customize your candle label, and experience the moisturizing effects for yourself. You'll get a unique hands-on experience, and your own scent-sational self-care creation to take home!
While you craft, enjoy the cozy atmosphere of Tasting deVine Cellars and a delicious glass of locally made sparkling wine on us!
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite seasonal scent from our collection, choose your favorite candle tin, customize your label, and mix and pour your own body candle with this hands on experience. You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Take home guidance. In addition to the workshop outline and your scent testing notes, you'll recieve a body candle how-to and wooden spoon to take home with your new creation.
- All materials needed to make your candle
- A glass of sparkling wine from our friends at Tasting deVine. Enjoy a pour of artisan wine made right here in Illinois -- our treat! Additional wine is available to order seperately.
- 15% Indigo Creations pop up shop discount. Complete your perfect self care selection with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
The $50 ticket fee covers the full Wax & Wine workshop experience for one person, including candlemaking materials, instruction, and wine.
This exciting workshop sells out quickly! Be sure to sign up before our limited seats are gone!
Note: Class fees are used to secure the materials necessary for the workshop ahead of time so that everything is ready for you to get creating! Please get in touch to make other arrangements if you will be unable to attend.
- Ticket type
Early Bird Ticket for Two
This ticket includes Wax & Wine workshop participation for two, including candlemaking materials and instruction and wine for each guest.Price$90.00
+$2.25 service fee+$2.25 service fee
- Ticket type
This ticket includes Wax & Wine workshop participation, including candlemaking materials, instruction, and wine.Price$50.00
+$1.25 service fee+$1.25 service fee