Sun, Feb 04|
Tasting deVine Cellars
Bourbon Bliss Charcuterie & Candlemaking Workshop with Indigo Creations & That Board
Roses are red, violets are blue, come join us for crafting and a bourbon flight too! Grab your partner or bestie, and come create your own beautiful charcuterie and handcrafted candle to take home!
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2024, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Tasting deVine Cellars, 21 W Jefferson Ave, Naperville, IL 60540, USA
About this event
NOTE: As of 1/29, there are TWO tickets remaining for this event!
Love is in the air, and bourbon is on the menu! Come get your creativity flowing and learn new skills with this cozy and boozy candlemaking and charcuterie workshop on February 4th. This workshop is a great idea for an early Valentine's date, or you can bring along a friend to celebrate Pal-entine's Day instead! Either way, you'll be in for a fun afternoon treat.
Learn about the art and science of candlemaking as you craft your own handcrafted pet and eco-friendly candle! Choose from our selection of themed sweet, boozy, and/or seasonal scents to mix and pour your own 8 ounce amber glass candle! You'll get a unique hands-on experience, and a clean burning candle to take home after the workshop. Keep it for yourself, or gift it to a loved one!
While your candle sets, Tess from That Board will walk your through creating a beautiful charcuterie board with seasonal ingredients. Learn arrangement and pairing skills that will impress your friends and family while creating your own board to take home or enjoy onsite. Your charcuterie board will include a delicious selection of cheeses, meats, fresh and dried fruits, and other accompaniments.
While you craft, soak in the cozy atmosphere of Tasting deVine Cellars and enjoy a unique Dessert Whiskey & Bourbon flight! The selection of four 1 oz. pours includes flavors like White Chocolate and Maple Cream, offering the perfect pairing for your charcuterie and candle crafting experience.
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite themed scent from our collection, customize your label, and mix and pour your own clean-burning soy candle with this hands on experience. You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Step by step charcuterie and cider pairing instruction by Tess from That Board. She will guide you to build the perfect charcuterie board for Valentine's Day or any occasion. You will learn about ingredient combinations, arrangement, and flavor pairings using a variety of quality cheeses, meat, fruits, and more!
- All materials and ingredients needed to make your creations.
- A dessert bourbon/whiskey cream flight from our friends at Tasting deVine. Enjoy a dessert bourbon cream flight---our treat! Wine substitution available upon request. Additional drinks are available to order seperately.
- 15% Indigo Creations Pop-Up Shop discount. Complete your perfect gift with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
The $75 ticket fee covers the materials for one person to make one candle, one charcuterie board, and enjoy a flight of four 1 oz. bourbon/whiskey cream pours. If you would prefer wine instead of bourbon, please leave a note with your order!
This exciting workshop sells out quickly! Be sure to sign up before our limited seats are gone! If your party has purchased tickets seperately, let us know if you would like to be seated together and we will do our best to accomodate.
Note: Class fees are used to secure the materials necessary for the workshop ahead of time so that everything is ready for you to get creating! Please get in touch to make other arrangements if you will be unable to attend.
- Ticket type
This ticket includes instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a bourbon flight (or wine substitute, upon request) provided by Tasting deVine Cellars.Price$75.00
+$1.88 service fee+$1.88 service fee
- Ticket type
Early Bird Ticket for Two
This ticket includes full workshop participation for two. Both guests will receive instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a dessert bourbon flight provided by Tasting deVine.Price$145.00Sold Out