Sun, Oct 01|
2 Fools Cider
Boos and Booze Cider Pairing Charcuterie and Candle Making Workshop
Are you ready for a spooky good time? Join us for this fun workshop where you will create your own handcrafted scented soy candle and delicious charcuterie board to pair with local craft ciders! A perfect fall activity to share with your partner or best friend.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
2 Fools Cider, 1864 High Grove Ln, Naperville, IL 60540, USA
About this event
9/20 UPDATE: This event is SOLD OUT! We appreciate your support and can't wait to see you there! If you missed out, come Wick or Treat with us on 10/28 or join us on 10/21 to craft up some Creepy Candles and Cupcakes.
Have no fear, Halloween is almost here! Get your creativity flowing and learn new skills with this Halloween themed candlemaking and charcuterie workshop on October 1. This is a perfect activity to share with friends and family---crafters ages 10+ are welcome!
Learn about the art and science of candlemaking as you make your own handcrafted pet and eco-friendly candle! Choose from our selection of autumn and Halloween-themed scents to mix and pour your own 8 ounce candle tin! Add Halloween or fall-themed decorations to make it the perfect October mood setter! You'll get a unique hands-on experience, and a clean burning candle to take home after the workshop. Keep it for yourself, or gift it to a loved one!
While your candle sets, Tess from That Board will walk your through creating a spooky Halloween-themed charcuterie board with seasonal ingredients. Learn arrangement and pairing skills that will impress your friends and family while creating your own board to take home or enjoy onsite. Your charcuterie board will include a delicious selection of cheeses, meats, fresh and dried fruits, and other accompaniments.
While you craft, enjoy the authentic atmosphere of 2 Fools Cidery and Taproom and enjoy delicious local craft cider on us! Select your favorite pint or flight from their craft selection to find the perfect pairing for your charcuterie and candle crafting experience. This is a perfect afternoon activity to share a memorable experience with your date, have fun with friends, or bond before heading back to school!
Each ticket includes:
- Step by step candlemaking instruction by Tracey from Indigo Creations. Select your favorite scent from our collection, choose your vessel, customize your label, and mix and pour your own clean-burning soy-coconut candle with this hands on experience. You will learn about the science, materials, and techniques of candlemaking in the process!
- Step by step charcuterie instruction by Tess from That Board. Build your own delicious seasonal charcuterie box filled with quality meats, cheeses, and other tasty accompaniments! Complete the perfect look with spooky decorations!
- All materials and ingredients needed to make your creations
- A pint or flight of cider from our friends at 2 Fools Cider. Enjoy a pour or flight---our treat! Additional drinks are available to order seperately.
- 15% Indigo Creations Pop-Up Shop discount. Complete your perfect experience with savings on handcrafted, locally made home and body products.
The $75 ticket fee covers the materials for one person to make one candle, one charcuterie board, and enjoy one cider pour or flight.
This exciting workshop sells out quickly! Be sure to sign up before our limited seats are gone!
- Ticket type
Early Bird Ticket for Two
This ticket includes full workshop participation for two. Both guests will receive instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board each, plus a cider pour or flight provided by 2 Fools Cider.Price$139.50Sold Out
- Ticket type
This ticket includes instruction and materials to craft one candle and one charcuterie board, plus a cider pour or flight provided by 2 Fools Cider.Price$75.00Sold Out
This event is sold out